Careers And Job Opportunities
A good portfolio will get you the interview,
A good attitude will get you the job!
Welcome to our Career Center.
UKGI has no vacancies at the moment. You can still submit your C.V. in the format below to: email@example.com
Alfred Jones - C.V.
Computer & Information Systems Analyst
2015 - Present
Financial Systems Analyst
– Managed the implementation of a major software upgrade, significantly increasing efficiency in the use of accounts payable and purchasing systems.
– Converted contract and payee information from a third party system to an automated system, yielding about $872,000 in additional annual revenue for the organization.
– Applied TQM principles to several financial process improvements which resulted in thousands of hours saved yearly.
– Promoted into management position after only six months as a Systems Programmer.
2013 - 2015
– Developed and implemented an automated system for processing employee timesheets, thus eliminating the need for handwritten timesheets.
– Researched, designed and developed a new software application now being used by managers throughout the organization for strategic planning and reporting.
– Recognized as Information Systems Employee of the Year for the high quality of customer service provided and the successful resolution of numerous systems problems.
2012 - 2013
Computer Support Technician
– In charge of systems administration and configuration.
– Installed and maintained office computer networks including MAC and Windows Operating Systems.
– Monitored IT Systems for Help Desk; analyzed and resolved system problems encountered by end users.
– Designed and developed all the Departments’ web portals.
– Assisted with the maintenance of all employees’ emails along with other Internet applications.
M.Sc. in Information Systems Management
B.Sc. in Computer & Information Systems
Associate Degree in Computer Science
Seeking to secure a position in Computers, Database and Information Systems or related fields by applying my solid academic background; along with exceptionally strong analytical, problem solving and customer service skills.
(617) 962 8802
(510) 894 8525
(513) 585 5951
UK Global Investors (UKGI) provides links to selected sources of market updates. Clients searching for how or the best way to invest use those sources through UKGI’s website. The sources are part of its free service for all market traders. UKGI sometimes agrees or differs with the updates as do other traders. Some of the updates are the views of the authors, writers and editors. The main aim is to provide balanced views across different markets.
We expect clients and traders to be thoughtful before acting on any market info. Be careful to process the market data received from our website before using such to trade. Sometimes market data and news items shown on this website come up after some delay. Our web portal receives rates and prices as-is. The web data may sometimes differ from the rates shown at the central data bank. This means the delayed market rates may not be suitable for use at that time. Thus we will not accept any blame for losses as a result of the use of delayed data.
UKGI helps clients and traders in need of safe ways to invest for the best. Contact the broker or trading firm for more info before you deposit funds. This web portal provides free articles, news items, research and related info. Clients should use them as-is. Traders should know how the sources help them as the best way to invest. UKGI takes neither credit nor blame from the use of its trading data. This applies to any profits or losses earned.
UKGI runs a free forex investing service by trading in the forex market. We earn profits on the capital and get paid by top tier 1 liquidity providers. Currency or forex trading comes with large rewards. The same applies to risks. Self traders must know how the rewards and risks affect their capital. They must accept both to earn from forex or the broad financial markets. Trading results usually vary over time. Factors for this include price feeds, demand and supply, breaking news, and others. We still apply them as tools to create the best way to invest.
Using margin to trade the markets raises the risk of profits or losses. Margin is funds borrowed from a broker. This adds to the account’s equity or balance for trading. It may thus lead to high risk trading. Take all the right steps to learn the correct info about market products. Know your financial goals as well as your risk level. Get expert advice on the best way to invest before making a deposit.
Copyright © 2020 | UK Global Investors | All Rights Reserved